RNA has been widely used in gene function analysis and novel therapeutic research/development, along with various other biological research fields. As the interest in RNA research has become more popular, the need for quality synthesis services increases greatly. The synthesis of RNA is similar that of DNA, but the coupling efficiency between bases is low, and the product is easy to degrade.
Synbio Technologies has decades of experience in RNA research and development. Our scientists can use both chemical synthesis approaches and IVT synthesis strategies, to meet the unique requirements of every client. Our services include RNA oligo synthesis with various modifications and delivery specifications available, functional siRNA synthesis, miRNA synthesis, and in vitro transcription synthesis. All of our synthesized sequences go through a standardized manufacturing process and undergo strict QC reviews. We promise to provide the most economical price to meet your diversified needs without sacrificing on overall quality.
Mechanism of In vitro transcription.
Intracellular mechanism of siRNA, shRNA and miRNA
Synthesized RNA can be used in a number of applications, such as:
- RNA probe synthesis for hybridization
- dsRNA/siRNA synthesis for RNA interference
- miRNA synthesis for gene function research
- gRNA synthesis for gene editing
- Synthesis of mRNA / cRNA for electrophysiological research
- Synthesis of various types of RNA for noncoding RNA research
- RNA virus genome synthesis for virus research