Synbio Technologies is a multinational corporation with operations both in the United States and China. To support the rapid growth of the company, we are recruiting talents in a variety of areas. See below open positions. For more details, you can contact human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synbio Technologies is committed to establishing cutting-edge DNA technologies for the advancement of research worldwide. Synbio Technologies has built a comprehensive DNA reading-writing-editing platform to provide one-stop DNA solutions to challenges and innovations in synthetic biology, diagnostics, and therapeutics.
We are seeking a dedicated, self-motivated, and creative scientist specializing in synthetic biology, genome engineering, yeast manipulation, and microbiology. This position will be essential to building up and expanding our yeast engineering platforms to optimize its usage as a synthetic biology implementation. The candidate will work in multiple genetic/genomic areas and projects, collaborating closely with other research teams to develop and characterize yeast engineering based synthetic biology approaches.
- Develop a synthetic biology platform to engineer yeast cells that mediate synthetic biology products and novel therapeutics.
- Lead genome editing efforts to develop novel methods for designing, engineering, and delivering collaborative projects.
- Establish a systematic workflow incorporating appropriate assays and QC metrics.
- Provide technical and scientific leadership, including hands-on execution of experiments and training of junior technicians.
- Effectively communicate project requirements, status, and deadlines with internal and external teams.
- Represent the company to attend and present at scientific/business conferences or trade shows.
- PhD degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Biology Chemistry, with 3+ years of research experiences.
- Hands-on research experience in genome engineering, CRISPR-Cas9 editing, yeast engineering, synthetic biology, etc.
- Experience with cell biology, pathway design and synthesis, gene synthesis, metabolic engineering, gene therapy, and protein engineering is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task and handle diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with a wide variety of technical teams.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Synbio Technologies is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Business Development Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing and maintaining strategic relationships, and driving sales growth in the synthetic biology market. The Business Development Manager will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of products and services to our clients.
- Develop and implement business development strategies to increase market share and achieve assigned sales quota in the synthetic biology industry.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities, including potential clients, partnerships, and collaborations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, partners, and industry influencers.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as marketing, research and development, and project management, to ensure the successful delivery of products and services to clients.
- Attend industry events, conferences, and trade shows to network, increase brand visibility, and identify new business opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals, and sales contracts to potential clients.
- Negotiate and close deals that are mutually beneficial to both the client and Synbio Technologies
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities, client information, and sales forecasts in the company’s CRM system.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to inform business development strategies.
- Provide regular updates and reports on sales performance and market insights to senior management.
- All other duties as assigned or necessary.
- Master’s degree in Biology or related fields (Ph.D. degree is preferred), or a minimum of 5 years of experience in business development or sales within the biotechnology pharmaceutical, or related industries.
- Demonstrated success in identifying, qualifying and closing deals in a competitive market.
- Strong understanding of molecular biology, synthetic biology, DNA technologies, and drug discovery.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proficiency in CRM systems and Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically, as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com .