Since the renaissance of synthetic biology in 2000, the research of high value-added natural product metabolic engineering combining with synthetic biology has become one of the most promising fields. In 2003, Jay Keasling’s team first reconstructed and accomplished the functional verification of the artemisinin biosynthetic pathway in E.coli. Over the next 10 years, Keasling’s team successfully streamlined the process of host selection, optimization, and industrialization. The synthesis and construction of metabolic pathways along with the necessary assembly techniques play a fundamental supporting role in this kind of research.
- Confirm metabolic synthesis related enzymes of intermediates
- Design metabolic pathways at all levels
- Optimize expression level with NGTM Codon Technology
- Construction and assembly of modules on each pathway
- Selected strains are transformed and synthesized
- Separation validation and quality analysis of metabolites
- Improvement and determination of metabolic pathways
- Research to achieve scaled production
- Expand the potential applications of metabolic pathways
- One-Stop Service
Synbio Technologies has complete DNA Synthesis Platforms which provides one-stop synthetic biology solutions.
- Codon Optimization
Synbio Technologies has independent intellectual NGTM Codon optimization software, through which customers can optimize sequences and design synthesis schemes for free.
- Efficient Vector Construction
Synbio Technologies has a comprehensive functional component library, which can complete all construction and verification services with high throughput and has successfully constructed a vector up to 150 Kb.
- Professional Assembly Technology
Synbio Technologies’ self-developed synthetic assembly technology provides customizable and cost-effective gene synthesis and assembly services. This technology is capable of assembling single DNA sequences up to 150 kbp.