Based on our Syno® 2.0 and Syno® 3.0 synthesis platforms, Synbio Technologies will deliver any synthetic vector with high accuracy and an economical price, especially those for research in shRNA, TALENT, and CRISPR-Cas9 projects.
shRNA Construction and Validation
RNA interference (RNAi) is a quick, convenient, and effective method which is widely used to down-regulate gene expression. Using shRNA to silence a target gene of choice, RNAi is immensely useful in disease studies of viruses, tumors, and genetic disorders.
TALEN Construction and Validation
TALEN (transcription activator-like effector nuclease) is a molecular tool frequently used for genome editing. It cuts target genes precisely, leading to highly accurate gene editing. The TALEN system provides an easier, simpler, and more affordable method of gene silencing than zinc finger nuclease (ZFN) technology.
CRISPR-Cas9 Construction and Validation
CRISPR-Cas9 gRNA (CRISPR-Cas9 RNA-Guided nuclease) is the most recent breakthrough in genome editing technology after TALEN. Synbio Technologies offers construction and validation of the CRISPR-Cas9 system through our patent pending Syno® 2.0 platform in a highly efficient and cost-effective way.
|shRNA Construction and Validation
- Cell-based shRNA services
- Lentivirus-based shRNA services
- Adenovirus-based shRNA services
- Stem cell-based shRNA services
- RNAi effects in stem cells
- Lyophilized plasmid DNA (2~5 µg)
- Sequencing chromatogram
- Certificate of analysis (COA)
- Virus particle (Optional)
- Cell line (Optional)
|TALEN Construction and Validation
- TALEN plasmid construction
- TALEN-based target locus function validation
- Construction of stable cell lines
- Stem cell construction
|CRISPR-Cas9 Construction and Validation
- CRISPR-Cas9-based sgRNA design
- CRISPR-Cas9-based plasmid construction
- CRISPR-Cas9-based target locus validation
- CRISPR-Cas9-based stable cell line construction
- CRISPR-Cas9-based stem cell construction