Streptavidin is one of the most stable proteins known in nature for its ability to remain biologically active in the presence of high temperatures, extreme pH, and denaturing agents. Streptavidin is presented as a tetramer, and each monomer includes a biotin-binding site which can be used to bind biotin molecules in solutions. Streptavidin can be used as a trapping agent (magnetic beads, microporous plates, membranes) for biotin-immobilized molecules or for protein conjugation using streptavidin-biotin interactions. It is widely used in immunoluminescence technology, enzyme linked immunoadsorption, and other biotechnology applications.
The recombinant streptavidin product obtained from the E.coli expression system by Synbio Technologies is a non-glycosylated protein with high affinity for biotin. They can be used as a tool for solid phase technology and universal detection systems in immunology and molecular diagnostics.
|Amino Acid Sequence
||1 mg/ml, 5 mg/ml, 10 mg/ml (Optional)
||1×PBS pH 7.4
||1mg, 10mg, 100mg (Optional)
*Short-term storage can be stored in -20°C , long-term storage can be divided and stored in -80°C , avoid repeated freeze-thaw, shelf life of one year.
1. Biological reaction detection
2. Streptavidin-biotin reporting system
3. Surface coating of immunomicroplates, gene chips, or protein chips
4. Rapid immobilization of biotinylated antigens, antibodies, nucleic acids, etc.
5. Conjugated NHS magnetic beads and resin microspheres for luminescence diagnostics, separation of biotinylated substances, etc.
Figure 1. SDS-PAGE of recombinant streptavidin, purity > 90%
*For more information please contact us at email@example.com.