RNA has been widely used in gene function analysis and novel therapeutic research/development, along with various other biological research fields. As the interest in RNA research has become more popular, the needs for RNA synthesis increase greatly. The synthesis of RNA is similar to the synthesis of DNA, but the coupling efficiency between bases is low and the product is easy to degrade. This increases the difficulty of RNA synthesis.
Synbio Technologies has decades of experience in RNA research and development, our scientists can use both chemical synthesis approach and IVT synthesis strategy of RNA to meet the unique requirements of every client. Synbio Technologies’s RNA synthesis services include RNA oligo synthesis with various modifications and delivery specifications available, functional siRNA synthesis, miRNA synthesis, in vitro transcription RNA synthesis. All our synthesized RNA sequences go through a standardized manufacturing process and undergo strict QC reviews, we promise to provide the most economical price to meet the scientists’ diversified needs without sacrificing on overall quality.
RNA Synthesis Service Specifications
Synthesized RNA can be used in a number of applications, such as:
- RNA probe synthesis for hybridization
- dsRNA/siRNA synthesis for RNA interference
- miRNA synthesis for gene function research
- gRNA synthesis for gene editing
- Synthesis of mRNA / cRNA for electrophysiological research
- Synthesis of various types of RNA for noncoding RNA research
- RNA virus genome synthesis for virus research