Prokaryotic RNA sequencing
Prokaryotic RNA sequencing is based on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) platform to get all transcript information about prokaryotes at a certain time or environmental conditions by building a strand-specific RNA-seq library to sequence prokaryotic transcripts (mRNA and non-coding RNA). All sequence information of prokaryotes is obtained from gene sequence level and expression level in a specific situation. Through NGS, mRNA expression can be quantitatively analyzed, differentially express genes and their corresponding functional analysis, and also Non-coding RNAs (sRNAs) information can be figured out. Through the prediction of sRNAs target genes and the analysis of co-expression, the sRNAs corresponding function was clear, the molecular regulation mechanism and function of different phenotypes of microorganisms were revealed.
Since prokaryote mRNA does not have polyA tail structure, it is necessary to construct a library by removing rRNA. Synbio Technologies can take effective methods to remove rRNA for different research species to ensure data quality.
- High Data Quality: With rich experienced in library construction for prokaryotic RNA sequence to reach good rRNA removal efficiency.
- Stable Database Library Construction: Stand-specific library construction has strong stability; the success rate is above 98%.
- Comprehensive Analysis: In addition to the quantitative analysis of mRNA, mRNA and sRNA analysis, sRNA prediction, gene structure analysis and variation analysis can be processed simultaneously and comprehensive.
- Professional: Strong ability to process complex samples, assist customers to analysis biological information quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Customized Services: We can provide flexible and personalized information analysis in combination with all needs of customers.
|Services||Sample Type||Sequencing Model||Sampling Requirements|
|Prokaryotic RNA Sequencing||Microorganism (≥ 5 ×107), tissue, environmental samples, total RNA, etc.||HiSeq 4000, PE150||Total RNA ≥3μg
Concentration ≥70 ng/μL
- Raw data processing and data quality control
- Reference genome comparison
- Overall quality assessment of RNA-seq: Sequencing saturation analysis, gene coverage analysis
- Gene expression level: Expression quantity, expression difference analysis
- Differential gene annotation: GO annotation, KEGG annotation
- Differential gene enrichment analysis: GO and KEGG enrichment analysis, GO enrichment DAG diagram
- Differential gene expression pattern clustering
- Prediction of antonymy transcript
- Operon analysis
- sRNA prediction
- Variation analysis